Member for a Member
Want to save on your NELA dues next year?
NELA announces the "Member-for-a-Member" Program
Current members are our best source for finding new members who would benefit from all that NELA has to offer! Every time a new member joins NELA, we are made stronger. Each current member who recruits a new member is eligible for a special $10 "Thank You" coupon that can be used toward the following year’s membership or NELA-sponsored conferences and workshops. There is no limit to the number of coupons you can earn.
Contact a prospective member and talk about the benefits of NELA:
- Networking and mentoring opportunities with librarians in the New England area
- Preferred rates at annual conferences and workshops
- Leadership training through the New England Library Leadership Symposium (NELLS)
- Financial assistance for graduate MLS programs
- Continuing education opportunities
Give them a NELA membership application or direct them to our website to print out an application or fill one out online.
Be sure the new member includes your name on the "Member-For-A-Member" line so that you can receive your $10 coupon.
NELA will mail out a coupon to you each time an application with your name listed as the recruiter is processed.
Send your coupon(s) in with your membership renewal or conference registration form and save!
To learn more, contact the Membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top